An independent inspection report.
Inspectors contact details to discuss report findings.
All of our Building & Pest Inspections include the following areas,
* The site including driveways, retaining walls, gardens, fences, pergolas, garden sheds, detached garages, granny flats and any out building within 30m of the main building.
* The building exterior including gutters, downpipes, eaves, air con overflow positions, HWS overflow positions, stairs, decks and railings, windows and window screens.
* The interior of the building including all floor coverings, window and door operation including locks, cupboards, taps, toilets, baths and showers.
* Accessible roof void areas.
* Accessible sub floor areas.
* Accessible roof exteriors.
All our reports are professionally typed and come with full colour photographic evidence of our findings.
Servicing the Mid North Coast and surrounds.
"Having the ability to contact the inspector and discuss out report was great, even after having purchased multiple properties over the years its great to be able to discuss the report with the inspector"
Shaun - Scotts Head
"When buying our first home ASSURED took care of everything when it came to our Building & Pest Inspection, they contacted the agent, arranged access with the tenants and provided us with a detailed report they gave us peace of mind when buying our new home".
Kate - Emerald Beach
We Believe that Thermal Imaging is a fundamental part of the Inspection process to detect timber pest activity, as well as any concealed water leaks. That's why all our Building & Pest Inspections include Thermal Imaging at no extra cost.
Pre-purchase building reports.
Combined pre-purchase building & pest Inspections.
We provide the following services
"We were so happy with the service such a fast turn-around and comprehensive report highly recommend"
Michelle - Sawtell
Combined pre-sale building & pest Inspections.
PH: 02 6656 0890